?In Malaysia. There are also nine regional offices on

?In 1983 PETRONAS Gas Berhad (PGB) was incorporated, and listed on the main market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad in 1995. PGB was originally a completely owned branch of PETRONAS, which was Malaysia’s national oil corporation. It owned 60.63% of its shares, and the remaining 39.37% is held by retail shareholders and financial institutions. ?PETRONAS Gas Berhad (PGB) was initially a wholly-owned subsidiary of PETRONAS, the Malaysia’s national oil corporation, which upon listing owns 60.63% of its shares while the remaining 39.37% is held by financial institutions and retail shareholders. Today, they are one of the largest companies on the local bourse, in terms of market capitalization. They are also Malaysia’s leading gas infrastructure and utilities company with core businesses in Gas Processing (GP), Gas Transportation (GT), Utilities (UT) and Regasification (RGT). PGB processes natural gas which is brought by pipe from offshore gas fields. They then transport the processed gas by the Peninsular Ga?s Utilisation pipeline network to PGB customers primarily in Malaysia, but Singapore included. They also supply steam and other industrial gases for customers and businesses at the Gebeng Industrial Area in Pahang, and Kertih Integrated Petrochemical Complex in Terengganu.The company has a staff of more than 2,000 employees throughout Malaysia. Most of the staff are based at plant operations located in Santong and Kertih and at other locations in Pahang, Gebeng and Terengganu.PGB operates from its headquarters at the world famous PETRONAS Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There are also nine regional offices on Malaysia’s peninsula, and two more located in eastern Malaysia.Over the years, they have expanded their business and this includes venturing into power generation in Sabah in 2011, through a 60% joint venture company, Kimanis Power Sdn Bhd, which commenced its full commercial operations end of 2014. The vision of PGB is to become and maintain status as a leading gas infrastructure and utilities company in Malaysia. Its mission is continuing to conduct safe operations with loyal and reliable employees and services, while maintaining integrity, professionalism and competitive prices to facilitate maximum returns for stake holders.  One of PGB’s primary functions is operated by the Gas Procession and Utilities division. There are six plants in Terengganu which are divided into two complexes: Gas Processing Santong and Gas Processing Kertih. These facilities have a combined capacity to process over 2,000 million standard cubic feet per day of feedgas. They can receive gas processing fees which are fixed charges under a 20-year Gas Processing Agreement with PGB. These six plants can produce propane, butane, ethane and sales gas for customers.Another PGB function is Gas Transportation, operated by the Gas Transmission and Regasification Division. Here, gas transmission pipelines that cover Western Malaysia are called the Peninsular Gas Utilisation pipeline network. Operations are conducted from the main Control Centre located in Segamat and Johor. Salesgas is transported to PGB customers via a more than 2,500? km Peninsular Gas Utilisation pipeline. The current PGU pipeline network is able to transport up to 3,000 million standard cubic feet per day of gas. It is even possible to transport smaller volumes of salesgas for PGB customers via our gas distribution system in Sarawak, Bintulu and Miri. Utilities is operated by Gas Processing and Utilities Division. It is divided into two complexes of Utilities: Utilities Gebeng in Pahang, and Utilities Kertih in Terengganu. Both plants are located in such a way to provide surrounding industries a reliable source of electricity, industrial gases and steam. Other bi products such as liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen and water cooling are created. These bi products can also be sold to the public or businesses. Regasification is a serviced offered and operated by the Gas Transmission Regasification Division at the offshore liquefied natural gas Regasification Terminal Sungai Udang in Melaka. This service began commercial operations in 2013. This facility receives vessels carrying liquefied natural gas imported from around the world. It is stored in two floating storage units. These units convert the liquefied natural gas to gas before injecting it into the pipeline network to distribute to PGB customers.